Iím never going to settle for ordinary love. I want my love to be one of a kind. I want to wake up every morning next to the person I love, and tell them how lucky I am. I want to walk down the streets holding hands, and have strangers know just how much we love each other. I want to be with someone who sees me at my worst, but encourages me to be my best. I want a love thatís so special that it lasts a lifetime.

In life, we tend to settle for things that we believe are good enough for us. We do it with jobs, we do it with apartments and we even do it with our relationships. Those of us who tend to be incredibly insecure about our relationship status are even more prone to settling for the first person who shows an iota of interest in us. Well, Iím here to let you know that, under NO circumstances, should you be settling for anything or anyone. Settling down or adjusting your desires just because you happen to be insecure is not only unsustainable, but also unhealthy. Youíre better than that. We all are.

There are two types of waiting. There is the waiting you do for something that you KNOW is coming Ė kind of like the metro at 7:50 AM or the movie youíve been waiting for to hit the movie screens. And then there is the waiting for something that you DONíT KNOW is coming Ė you donít even know what it is exactly, but you sure as hell are hoping for it. Youíre imagining it and living your life for it, and hoping to see it turn into reality one day. Well, thatís the kind of love that you NEED to be waiting for, rather than settling for an inferior version of the same. A love thatís true, real and genuine. A love thatís seen on movie screens and read about in romantic novels. A love that comes once in a lifetime. Thatís kind of love you deserve, and need to be waiting for.

Always remember, the longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become once you achieve it. And the longer and harder the journey is, the sweeter the destination.

Next Topic : 9 Stages Of Falling In Love Perfectly Described By These Bollywood Songs